Still Doing More Than Fighting Fires
From Saturday, September 28th to Thursday, October 31st, Benevolent Fund volunteers will be touring the City of Mississauga in a pink Front Line Fire Truck. Be sure to grab a custom designed grey “Pink Truck Tour” T-shirts for $20 (no tax) from sizes XS to XXL. A special order of custom designed grey "Pink Truck Tour" Long-Sleeves Tees are available for $25 (no tax) as well!
T-shirts and Long-Sleeve Tees can be purchased at any of the stops or online and picked up at any one of the following Pink Truck Tour stops:
- Friday, October 25 (12:00p.m.-2:00p.m.) Keyser Mason Ball LLP (4 Robert Speck Pkwy, Mississauga)
- Saturday, October 26 (9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.) – Loblaws Glen Erin Market, (5010 Glen Erin Drive, Mississauga, ON)
- Saturday, October 26 (2:00p.m.-5:00p.m.) Moxie’s Square One (100 City Centre Drive, Suite 730, Mississauga) followed by Mississauga Fire Star Server Evening from 5:00p.m.-9:00p.m.
- Sunday, October 27 (9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.) Loblaws Glen Erin Market, (5010 Glen Erin Drive, Mississauga, ON)
- Sunday, October 27 (1:00p.m.-4:00p.m.) Sobeys Mississauga (5602 Tenth Line W, Mississauga)
- Monday, October 28 (12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.) - Queensway Health Centre Site, Main Atrium Entrance (50 Sherway Dr, Etobicoke)
- Tuesday, October 29 (12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.) - Credit Valley Hospital, Cancer Centre Entrance (2200 Eglinton Ave W, Mississauga)
- Wednesday, October 30 (12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.) – Mississauga Hospital Site, Outside of the Clinical & Administrative Building (15 Bronte College Court, Mississauga)
Mississauga Fire staff will be showcasing their shirts for the month of October while on duty. We encourage members of the public and Trillium Health Partners staff to wear their shirts as well.
We look forward to seeing you at a Pink Truck Tour stop near you!
Pink Truck Tour 5.0 Committee
Bryan Doucette (Chair), Roger Pardy, Sid Misra, Todd Bedard, Steve Marshall, Kathleen Cymek and Deloan D'sa