Still Doing More Than Fighting Fires
From Sunday, October 1st to Tuesday, October 31st, Benevolent Fund volunteers will be touring the City of Mississauga in a pink First Line Fire Truck. Be sure to grab a custom designed navy blue “Pink Truck Tour” t-shirts for $20 (no tax) from sizes XS to XXL.
T- shirts can be purchased at any of the stops or online and picked up at any one of the following Pink Truck Tour stops:
- Saturday, October 21 (9-11:30 a.m.) - Real Canadian Superstore Glen Erin & Eglinton (5010 Glen Erin Dr)
- Saturday, October 21 (1-4 p.m.) - Canadian Tire Heartland (5970 Mavis Rd)
- Sunday, October 22 (1-4p.m.) - Canadian Tire Meadowvale (6670 Meadowvale Town Centre Cir)
- Wednesday, October 25 (11:00a.m.-2:00p.m.) - Farmer's Market, Celebration Square (300 City Centre Dr)
- Friday, October 27 (12-1:30p.m.) - Ontario Fire Marshall Conference GWMTC (7535 Ninth Line)
- Saturday, October 28 (9a.m.-12p.m.) - Real Canadian Superstore Meadowvale (3050 Argentia Rd)
Mississauga Fire staff will be showcasing their t-shirts for the month of October while on duty. We encourage members of the public and Trillium Health Partners staff to also wear their t-shirts as well!
For Mississauga Fire Emergency Services Staff who purchased t-shirts online, Benevolent Fund volunteers have organized one mass delivery of t-shirts. If you missed the September 28th delivery deadline, we would ask that you pick up your t-shirt at any of the designated truck stops listed above .